Thursday, February 9, 2012

Your Library Mobile App!

You now have a way to easily access the library on the go with our new mobile app! You don't need to download anything, you can merely visit our library site on your phone and it will redirect to this nifty new mobile version!

You can also scan the QR code on our library bookmarks to go directly to the mobile site. 

We will be asking you for feedback about the mobile site. Currently, you can access the library catalog, research Guides (LibGuides), the databases, our blogs and more. Check it out and give us feedback. We can tailor it to your needs. What do you need to access while on the go?

2 comments:

  1. You have to tell me how you did this! I need to make an app for my school library too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nikki,
    I saw you posted on Google+, so I'll answer you there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...